Tuesday, January 4, 2011


Happy New Year !!

Back from the Holidays. Had a great visit in Seattle with friends and family. Also did a small tasting at All Things Wine in Renton on the 23rd. Was great to see all of you who came out to join me - I know it was right in the middle of all your shopping and wrapping and cooking and other preparations for Chrsitmas.

As I mentioned last time, I am getting ready to bottle the 2009 red Cuvee - "Ombre de Chateau" - and the 2010 rose. Corks and bottles arrive today and we will be doing the bottling the end of the week.

On a more somber note, I met with Noble wines while I was in Seattle over the holidays, and they have decided to no longer carry my wines. So I am starting work on finding a new importer/distributor. There is a little of the red and rose left on Nobles' shelf, but when its gone its gone. I want to thank you all for your great support, and I will let you know as soon as I locate a new outlet.

Need to run - the truck with the bottles is waiting.

No comments: